Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Number 2

Tell me this isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Ryan and I have made the executive decision that we need another Westie. Jasper has become too attached to Ryan since he has been home so much the past couple months and we think getting him a friend will help his dependence issues. Also, I really want another one. We don't know for sure yet if we will be getting a boy or a girl, but we have names for both, Jethro or Alice (maybe Fiona, I'm not so sure I'm set on Alice yet). Unfortunately we have to wait until we are able to move out of the apartment we are in at the moment since we are only allowed to have one dog here. We are hoping to be able to get our next Westie from the same breeder we got Jasper from since he turned out so well, but I have yet to hear back from her as to whether or not they will be having a litter of Westies anytime soon. Fingers crossed that they do, I really want to get one from the same people. :)

I will keep you all abreast of the situation as it continues to move forward

2 comments:

That Girl said...

man i wish i could afford to get more than one dog. I can barely take care of my cats! you must be rollin in the dough! Lucky!

Amanda said...

We're not exactly rolling in it, I made out pretty good on my birthday and we had some wedding money left. We still need to save up some more, but we have to wait until at least the end of June when our lease is up, so that gives us some time to save the rest of what we need.